Thursday, November 29, 2012

longboarding

Longboarding
A longboard is kind of like a skateboard, but it is more about speed than tricks, but don’t get me wrong you can do plenty of tricks while longboarding.
The main component of a longboard is the deck itself, the trucks, bushings, and the wheels. You can get many different pictures on your deck you can even personalize it at some stores to have ‘One Direction’ on it!! Or ant thing else you might be interested in.   
 
Cool Longboards
Loaded vanquard

Flexdex pro 60
Neversummer Norad

My favorite part about longboarding is how fast I can go and how quickly I can turn! I use my brother’s longboard right now because I don’t have one if you have any suggestions about what is a good place to buy from I’m all ears!! In the video I posted below the people are really crazy with their tricks you don’t need to be able to do all of that LOL. This is a very good thing to invest in if you do not have a car yet, because it is an easy FAST way to get around, without your parents having to drive you!!
 







-Alea



























2 comments:

  1. Hey, its Wendy (also known as bookbeauty1 on youtube).
    I just read your comment on youtube and think it sounds like a great idea. Reply back on my channel if you receive this comment =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting!

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete