Thursday, November 29, 2012

Tumlbr Inspired: Aztec/Fair Isle Leggings!


Today I thought I'd let you guys know about a trend I have seen in the hallways of my school and online a lot lately. 




Aztec/Fair Isle Patterned Leggings!!! 

The ones in this picture are adorable! Leggings are such a great way to stay comfy but still look rather put together. They are like heaven on your legs, a comfy pair of leggings is a really good investment! I recommend getting a grey pair and a black pair for starters. I have tried TNA and Garage leggings, both are super but Garage's are thicker. 
The ones in this picture are Fair Isle print. This kind of Nordic print looks really wintery and Christmassy.  I love the print in this photo because it is the perfect size, two big of a print tends to look overpowering and too little of a print sometimes looks like pajamas. An aztec print can also look really cool, the ones linked below from urban outfitters look great! I would pair these leggings with my brown boots and a basic flowey long sleeve black top. 

Some of my favourites:

Do you like this trend? Have you tried it? Do you own a pair? Let me know in the comments below! 

Happy Thursday! 
-Kate

Picture from: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mda2k691e01r3zk2oo1_500.jpg
My tumblr: love-always-14

2 comments:

  1. These are cute! I love leggings! I found your blog on the Elle and Blair forum, new follower:)
    Brittney
    http://beautybybrittney02.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these pattern leggings are looking superb. I am just in love with the cool pattern and the nice blend of colors on this pair. It is so good to know about these as I was also looking for same info about quality leggings for the yoga work outs. I will surely check this out.

    ReplyDelete