Wednesday, November 28, 2012

One Direction's New Album!!!

Take Me Home
 
A few of my new favorite songs that have come out are Heart Attack and I Would by One Direction the first time I heard them i fell in love with them. There new album is called 'Take Me Home'!! All of the songs are so amazing. At the bottom of the post I will provide a link to the songs.

Review of ‘Take me home’: I loved the track!! I listen to it all the time on the bus lol. My favorite song is ‘She’s Not Afraid’ the guitar in the beginning is so great and all their voices are so hot!! My least favorite song is ‘Rock Me’ I don’t know what is about it’s just not me. Over all I love the album and one direction.  


I don’t know if you have listened to 'It's Thanksgiving' OMG funniest song ever this 12 year old girl sings about all the Holidays lol. She is like a mini Rebecca Black!! Comment and tell me who you think is better!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSBq8geuJk0

-Alea

No comments:

Post a Comment